- Minimum stay required
A 2-night stay is required for “events” and all holidays. Events include college family weekends, Convention Days, Empire Farm Days, Induction Weekend at the Hall of Fame, and “It’s A Wonderful Life” Weekend
- Families with children are welcome
- We do not accommodate guest pets, but we will gladly make a referral for quality kennel care.
- Smoking is allowed outside only.
- No childcare is provided
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted on the premises (soft drinks, iced tea, lemonade and water are available for guests)
Reservations are held with a credit card. If paying by check, a 50% deposit is required, when reservation is made.
- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 11 a.m.
- Early arrival (before 4 p.m.), or late arrival (after 9 p.m.) are by special arrangement
We have a 7-day cancellation policy. Any cancelled reservation less than 7-day notice will be charged to your credit card, unless the room(s) can be rebooked. Early departure is treated the same as a cancellation. All no-shows are charged in full.
- Endorsed by:
- Finger Lakes Bed & Breakfast Association
- Seneca Falls Business Association
- Seneca County Chamber of Commerce
Our family pets – one dog and one cat – are on the B&B premises, but are not in direct contact with our guests (unless you want to meet them!). We do our best to keep the main B&B and guest rooms “pet free”.
Book directly with us to get the best rates and current specials.